Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Here are a few shots from our St. Patrick's Day:

Bringing home the trap from school. No Leprechauns were caught but those sneaky little guys made a big mess in their classroom - so cute!
I worked really hard making these green cake balls for dessert. They ended up being super cute to look at and super nasty to eat - next year I will try for something a little more edible.

Green Jello Jigglers- yum! Hello I grew up in SLC Utah the capital of green jello!!!

Leprechaun Juice

Green dinner (gross)


Enjoying their green dinner

The funniest part of this whole holiday was waking up the next morning to Abigale screaming in the bathroom. I ran in to see what was the matter and this is what she had to say, "My poop is green!!!!"
Upon looking in the toilet I saw flourescent green poop shining back at me. Are you kidding? I guess I went a little overboard with the green food coloring - oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment