Thursday, October 22, 2009

Andy Warhol Project


My daughter came home with this lovely piece of art from preschool yesterday. We have been extra lucky this year with her teacher who also happens to be an artist. Each day she excitedly tells me about each new art project that they are working on in great detail. Her teacher insists on using high quality mediums and explores different techniques with the children constantly. Not only do I get lovely pieces to frame in our house but I also get amazing ideas that we can continue to play with at home - I love it!!!! Here is an Andy Warhol inspired piece that I especially like:

Photoshop was used to print up the original pictures then the children used their imaginations to doctor each one up in a different way. So what do you think? I say it is just as good as one of Andy's original - although I might be a little biased :)



No comments:

Post a Comment