Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Alice I Have Been

What I am reading right now:

Alice I Have Been: A Novel (Random House Reader's Circle)


I picked this book up at the bookstore because my girls encouraged me too (they love anything Alice in Wonderland). Even though they knew it was an "adult" book and one I would not be reading to them they marveled at the idea of their mom getting some inside info. on the real Alice. Well a big fat thank you to my girls for the nudging because this just so happens to be a great book! Little did I know that Lewis Carroll had so much mystery following him, where have I been, or that there was a true Alice the book was written for. Guess I am the last to find out but better late than never right? I love the type of book you read that is such a great story it just sucks you in but because it is somewhat based on history you can then go to the internet and investigate true facts!!! Love it!!! So if you want a good read give it a try and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment