Thursday, January 13, 2011

One of Elk Grove's Best Kept Secrets



The last time my parents were in town they tried this place out on a whim. They fell in love with the place, got me a gift certificate for a one hour massage and instantly I was a believer too!! For $20 you get a one hour full foot and body massage - talk about getting a big bang for your buck. Granted it is a little different than an average massage but if you are aware of this going in then you should be just fine. A few differences:

-It's just one big room, everyone getting a massage is in the same room and you sit on large reclining chairs.
-You are fully clothed, this being said it is best to wear loose clothing and or tank tops that can be pushed up.
-They massage everything!!! This includes your face, ears (inside and out), a little hair tugging action and yes the butt. But come on who doesn't want their butt massaged :)

If you think you can tolerate these little quirks then I say go for it because it will honestly leave you feeling great. Here is a link to their yelp page so you can see some more pictures and find out what other people are saying about it. If you do go then get back to me and let me know what you thought of the whole experience.

1 comment:

  1. Holy heck, that is a STEAL! I went to Thailand a few years back and they have places like that all over (they're legit, I swear). It was so awesome, especially the foot massage part!

    ReplyDelete