Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Cool Park


Southside Park, or as my kids call it Cool Park, is located in Sacramento at 2115 6th street. It is by far my kids favorite playground in the greater Sacramento area. We happened upon it by accident quite a few years ago and now it has become a frequent go to place for us. We also enjoy the Farmers Market held every Sunday across the street. I have heard that this might not be the best destination in the evening or later in the day and I must admit I am always very aware of my surroundings there and I don't love using the bathrooms (Not the nicest) but that being said we have never had any problems - only fun. We go primarily for the space themed play structures (there are two, one for the tots and one for the older kids) and normally don't venture out into other areas of the rather large park. The play structures alone are what keep bringing us back, they are unique and entertaining for the whole family!! If you have not taken your little ones to this park I highly recommend you give it a try - you just might become a regular :)

Southside Park Amenity Guide-Map


No comments:

Post a Comment